The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm Yours

Yep, I've got my new car. After getting over the depression of having to spend lots of money on a new car, I began to realize...... "Guess what people? I'm getting a new car! Woot woot!!" So, today I went to the dealership, signed the paperwork, and came home with my new little guy. And here he is in all his tiny glory:

The Toyota Yaris, color black (P.S. These are not my pictures, but its the same car/color, so what the 'ell):





I think I'll call him Zorro.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Zorro is very cute, and you're the only person I know that names a vehicle a male name. People I know name them all female, including me.

Twiddles said...

I like to name a lot of things, like I may have mentioned before, and all of them have male names. I don't think I've ever named something female, besides Celly, of course. :) I just like guys more than girls, I guess. Most of the girls I've known have been way too drama-queen for my lasting interest. Girls. Blah. They can give such a bad name to the female gender sometimes. :)

And yes, my car IS cute!

Tam said...

Oh, geez, it's so cute! Congrats!

Twiddles said...

Thanks, Tam! He's my little dude. :)