The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

School Sucks Ass

It does, it really does. The longer I'm in law school, the more I want to leave. Don't worry - this doesn't mean I'll be a horrible attorney and hate practicing law. Because as everyone I've ever met says, "Law school is nothing like practicing law." I hope they're right.

But today sucks especially bad. Because it is Federal Securities Regulations day. As in, that's my class for today. I should be happy I don't have more than one class today. But I'm not. Because I have Federal Securities Regulations class today. Let me repeat that again. Federal Securities Regulations. Can anything sound as B-O-R-I-N-G? No. I'd find it more interesting to stare at drool dripping from my pug's chin. Yes. That is wildly fascinating in comparison to Federal Securities Regulations.

And Oh, My, God - My Professor just opened his mouth, and his voice is just...undescribable. It's nasal, and fast paced, and then slow paced, and with a Southern twinge. Strange.

And he just made it clear that this will be a very difficult class. Noooooooooooooo. Noooooo. No. Noooooooo. No. It's my last semester, damnations! I'm ALLOWED to take easy classes. I'm ALLOWED to slack off. Boooooo! Boo!

Okay, I'll shush.

No comments: