The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pug Mom Has Been Hit!

Well, she's been tagged. By sweet, very very pregnant PinkBowShoe. The rules say I must share six non-important things/habits/quirks about myself. So, okay. I can do this. Besides, what else is there to do on a sick day? Yes, people, I've got the flu. Blah.

1. Whenever I drink any type of soda, I suddenly change from a demure, quiet little mouse into a loud burping choir. I can't help myself, it's out of my control! One sip, and then...."BURP!" So I avoid soda at all costs. Btw, this has only begun to happen in recent years.

2. When I'm chilling at home eating M&Ms, I always have to open the bag, count how many M&Ms there are of each color, arrange them into patterns, and eat them in the correct order. OCD, right?

3. My favorite food, hands down, is asparagus. I frackin' A-D-O-R-E asparagus.

4. When I was a toddler and had just gone potty, I'd take off my diaper, fold it, and dump it in the garbage. There is photographic evidence of this. Yes, there is.

5. I love cartoons. I really really love cartoons. I will find it more fun to watch an old episode of Winnie The Pooh or Scooby Doo, Where Are You? than an episode of Project Runway (and I LOVE Project Runway).

6. I name things. All my plush toys have names, as do some of my jewelry, accessories, cookware, and, I believe, I once named my boobies. I've forgotten their names, though. Although I distinctly remember they were male. And flamboyantly gay.

Okay, although I'm supposed to tag people, I won't do that, because hey, what if they don't wanna? So I'll just extend the invitation to all my readers, and if you do do it, post a comment and let me know. Well, my computer's about to die, so I'd better run. Toodles!

No comments: