By Tam, over at Waiting For Kevin. She's got Kevin, the cutest Guatemalan baby I've ever seen. EVER. And I say he's the cutest Guatemalan baby not to be rude, but because I've got other readers who also have babies, and each of them are equally adorable. So I can't very well say that Kevin is the cutest baby of all time, can I? That may be true, but I risk the wrath of many other mothers. And I don't want to be beaten to death by binkies. But really, you can't look at him and tell me he's not frickin adorable, right? (CLICK THE LINK, PEOPLE!)
Anyway, back to being tagged. This time I need to write 7 weird things about me, and tag 7 other people. Sadly, I don't even HAVE 7 readers (with blogs). Tee hee hee. I have six. So hah! I don't have to tag anyone. *Sticking out tongue*
But on a more serious note, you all can tag yourselves and do it - that'd be fun. Especially for people reading it! But I won't force you. I'm nice. I don't force anyone.
So here are my seven weird things (out of many many other weird things):
1. I like giving people strange questionnaires. If I feel comfortable enough with the person, and they seem up to it, they end up answering things like, "If you had a choice between breaking every major bone in your body or being Britney Spears' assistant for the rest of your life, which would you choose?" (I personally, would go with the breaking-bone thing. Otherwise I'd spend the rest of my life in jail for throttling the life out of Britney after a week.)
2. As a toddler, I was obssessed with Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Whenever I would hear it play, I would sway my head to the rhythm until the song finished. I would ONLY do that with the Four Seasons. Nothing else.
3. If I had to eat something for the rest of my life, forever and ever and ever, it would be asparagus. I L-O-V-E asparagus. More than ice cream, chocolate, cheesecake, fries, and other yummy things. I once participated in a food survey, where we had to fill out some anonymous questionnaires concerning our food preferences. And out of a room of 30 people, I was the only one that said I would prefer asparagus over chocolate. How do I know this? Because the researcher-lady said it out loud.
4. I'm nearly always cold during winter. It doesn't matter if I'm inside, snuggled in bed with my plush teddy, Sir Avery Dum Dum. The slightest wind in my house will send shivers down my spine. There's a reason why I take long baths so often during winter.
5. I've got 2 sets of 3 birthmarks, both on my arm and my face, that form a straight line.
6. I love the adult burlesque scene. I love the clothes, the style - it all looks so elegant and over the top to me. One of my favorite celebrities is Dita Von Teese, who has brought "classy" back into "stripping". She has been a fan of burlesque since she was a teen, and has been wearing corsets for years. She dresses amazingly elegant, and has become famous for her elaborate burlesque shows.
7. When I was a kid, I used to dress up my little sister. And not just clothe her - I'd drag her into the bathroom for hours while I applied makeup, did her hair, nails, until she'd run out screaming, "MOM! Jane's trying to dress me up again!" If my mom told me to leave my sister alone, I'd get so angry that I'd sit there and bawl. Now my sister is the ultimate tomboy. Maybe it's my fault?
1 month ago