The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The next day.

I skipped class today. Why? Because I'm sore. That's why. I feel like someone pounded my stomach and arms and back with a gigantic filled-with-lead basketball. Oh, wait - they did (okay, just my stomach and sides).

But at least my calves are not screaming at me with every movement like they did after the first class. I have a feeling that I'll experience a newer pain in different muscle groups with each class I go to.

I'll go tomorrow. I promise. *cringing*

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I totally understand. I have to start working out next Thursday. I'm taking Wednesday to veg after this semester. And everyone knows I'm little miss out of shape. I miss my old job. Walk two labs. That'll tire you out and build up endurance quickly.