The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I did it, people!

Today marks the first day I've gone to class twice in a row. Until now, I've gone one day and taken 2 or more days off. Well, enough so that the enormous pain in my muscles has gone away (mostly). In my defense, this is only my 4th class (or is it 5th?). So I'm still quite the newbie. But today I woke up feeling not-very-sore-at-all, so I went to class this morning. Now, my body is telling me that I'll probably be sore tomorrow (we had the crazy-blonde-trainer-lady today). But that's cool - I managed to go twice in a row! Yipee! So proud of myself. Ha ha ha...

And now back to prepping for finals. Ick.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Very cool. I'm glad you haven't quit. It gets easier and easier and you'll feel better and better. good job!

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Whoo...hoo... can't wait to see pics of those toned and tanned muscles! :)

Twiddles said...

Tam,
You're right - it does get easier and easier. I've only been to 7 classes so far, but I hardly feel any soreness now (in comparison to my crab-walk of nearly a week the first two times).

cinnkitty,
*snort* You, dear kitty, make me laugh. Me - toned and tanned muscles? HA-HA-HA-HA. Yep. In about a year. Once I drop these extra 30 pounds or so. :) But I promise if I ever DO have nice abs, they WILL be posted online for your viewing pleasure. :P