The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Incredible Hulk...

Was freaking incredible. Really. Okay, not Iron Man good, but ALMOST Iron Man good. There is NO, absolutely NO, comparison to the Bana version. None. None, ya hear me? None. And yes. I went to the midnight showing. Because I love midnight showings. And I should be sleeping because I have my final today at 8 AM. And I have less than 5 hours to sleep. But I just HAD to post and tell you all to get your butts moving to the nearest theatre. And buy a ticket to the The Incredible Hulk. And then go tell all your friends. And make them buy tickets too. And I'm probably being this pushy because I'm sleep deprived and tired and excited about the freaking awesome movie I just saw! Yeah. The theatre was buzzing with energy. It was definitely a good midnight showing. Okay, now I'm going to bed.

Go see Hulk.

G-O.

No comments: