The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

My butt hurts.

Those cycling classes are evil, I tell ya.

Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time since the 27th of July, and I took my first cycling class. Now, yes, it was a great workout. And I'm a little sore today. BUT, I was not expecting my butt to be KILLING me. I swear, those damn bicycle seats HURT. I was thinking about taking the cycling class every day, but.........um.......... NO. I'll stick to every Monday/Wednesday/Friday. I can barely sit down comfortably, people. It's sad.

The gym is yet another step in me getting in shape - I started dieting about 1 1/2 months ago, and I've lost 13 pounds so far. I'm so excited!

Oh, and I have a new boyfriend! Who I totally adore. He's tall, completely sweet and caring and thoughtful, and I'm very very happy. Oh, his name is Collin.

(Disclaimer: More details to come of what the hell I've been up to for the past couple months. I swear.)