The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Bar Studying Commences.

ACK.

So, have I mentioned I have (what seems to me) a GINORMOUS box sitting in my living room crammed to the brim with books that I have to fully read within the next 29 days. And then, I have a week to self-study, and THEN...

THE BAR.

(cue dramatic horror music: *dum dum DUM*)

So, naturally, I'm freaking out.

Not a LOT, but the butterflies are definitely there.

*sigh*

Fortunately, I've got Collin to entertain me. And give me a hug when I need some comfort. Having a sweet boyfriend rocks.

4 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

In my best Rob Schneider voice "You can DOOO it! " :)

Tam said...

You're going to do great!

Jessie said...

Get cracking on those books, Watergirl.

Nevis said...

Found your blog because I goggled "pug wrinkles swollen & red"....Thanks for the tip about Liquid Benadryl!

Nice to meet you!