The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Pugs EVERYWHERE!

So I'm blissfully sleeping in today. I came in late yesterday night, since I went to the Timberwolves vs. Suns game (amazingly the Timberwolves won - my BF says they're rather horrid this year), and then we went to a friend's place to catch the Mayweather vs. Hatton boxing match. I'm not a fan of boxing AT ALL (it's such a bloodthirsty game - can't see how people take pleasure is seeing another person being hurt), but the BF loved it, and hey, it was short. So I went to sleep around 1ish. And when I go to sleep after midnight, I absolutely HAVE to sleep in, otherwise I will be a zombie for the next two days (yes, I'm an old lady. So sue me).

So like I said, I'm blissfully sleeping in. When I hear a loud crash against my bedroom door. Which is sufficient to wake me up and think for a second what could possibly have caused that noise. Then I hear growling pugs and figure, "They're playing rough today." Like they always do. But Babs usually tires out quickly and goes off to chew on his rawhide. Not today. Today they decided, "Hey, let's be SO loud and rough that Mommy can't go back to sleep! Yeah!" So I'd adjust my sleeping position, try to fall back asleep, and then...BANG! CRASH! KABLAM! KABOOM! GRRR! BAM! Then relative silence. I'd adjust, try to fall back asleep, then....BANG! DOUBLE KABLAM! CRASH! And repeat. Over and over and over again. So Mommy couldn't go back to sleep. So Mommy got up and showered, dressed, and ran off to her BF's house so she could nap in peace. Which she will do right after she's finished with this blog entry. Ciao!

No comments: