The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Friday, December 7, 2007

I have become a pug...I mean, a bug.

I have an exoskeleton. And it's peeling. My skin is falling off! Falling, I say! Peeeeelliiinnnggg!!!

Okay, well, maybe just the skin on my tattoo area. I went from the very-tender-recently-tattooed skin to the scabby-skin-falling-off tattooed skin. Which I guess is good - it means I'm healing really quickly. But the downside is - I AM ITCHING SOOOOO BAD!!! Every time I touch my back, I can feel the scabs peeling off and all I want to do is rip them off and scratch like a maniac. But like every tattooed person knows, I....MUST...NOT....SCRATCH. Otherwise I risk damaging my tattoo. And I wouldn't want that. But I'm dying! I NEED to scratch, people! NEED IT! ARGH!

Okay, that's enough complaints for today. Toodles for now.

No comments: