The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My dogs ate my homework

Or rather, my dogs ate my credit card and driver's license. I found the tattered remains of the credit card, but the driver's license is gone. Who knows where - although I strongly suspect Babar's tummy. Little bastards. I spent all morning calling the bank to issue a new card and sitting with 50 other people waiting for my number to be called so I could get another copy of my license issued. Again, little bastards. It's a good thing I only carry my license and credit card in my purse - Babs was able to pull it off the kitchen counter (part of the handle thingy was dangling over the edge) and then they had a nice feast of the-things-that-allow-me-to-leave-this-house-and-escape-these-evil-creatures. You know, it must all be a monstrous planned hatched by the Babster - so that I can't drive or buy anything, thereby being stuck in the house with them - FOREVER! Mwahahahahaha..... okay, I'm getting a little carried away here. But it's a possibility. Mebbe. I think I'm too hungry - my stomach is eating my brain.
Anyway, more videos to come - pictures too. I'm just too lazy to get them off my camera and into the laptop. So toodles for now!

4 comments:

The Creeper said...

Maybe you should explain to them that if they keep that up, their constant supply of food, treats and fun dog toys will be affected. No DL means you can't go to the store. No CC means you can't buy goodies for them.

You know, in case dogs really do understand humans. ;)

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Ouch!!! That's gonna hurt the little guy when it comes out the other end! On the bright side.. if you hated your drivers license picture as much as I hate mine.. it's a good ending for it.. ha..ha.ha.. :) Stupid DMV and their stupid ability to catch me at the slightest hint of looking totally stupid! ;)

Pug Mom said...

Sue,
You know, despite my explaining how their actions might affect their food intake, they just don't understand. They're pugs - my BF calls them nature's little retards. Celeste is a prime example - when she thinks there's food on the kitchen counter, she'll run full speed and jump (aiming for the kitchen counter) - all she ends up doing, though, is ramming her face directly into the dishwasher door. Does she stop? Nope.

cinnkitty,
Actually, I really liked my picture (surprise surprise)- it actually is the only "official" picture that I like (I hate my passport, my student ID, etc.). It's a good thing I didn't have to retake the pic - they just pulled up what was on file and re-sent it. So I should get it within a few days. Yay :)

Jessie said...

Wrinkles tried to go in our pocketbooks, and nearly succeeded with my mom's. Me, I keep mine up so the cat doesn't overturn it in a mad dash around the race track. Can you get any money out of your account right now?