The tales of two pernicious pugs and their doormat.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Forehead Hickies

My boyfriend gave me a forehead hicky. How, you ask? Or rather, why? Or maybe both. Well, perhaps I should answer why first. Because I'm apparently dating a 5-year old (at times, anyways). Yesterday he thought it would be absolutely hilarious to suck on my forehead for a couple seconds. And let's ignore the fact that I let him, because, really, it cracked me up a little too (which probably means I'm not much older than 5 either). And today I wake up, take a look in the mirror, and what do I see? I see a big red splotch on my freaking forehead! And I think to myself, gee, what happened here? Why do I look like I have a severe allergic reaction in one circle on my forehead? Hm. Then I remember Collin, and proceed to slap him hard the next time I see him that day.

Now I don't want to leave the house.

5-year-old boyfriends are no fun sometimes.